Use this information to help plan your event and communicate your needs to our event manager.
There are many discounts available as we are confident we can fit your event within any given budget.
A staff member will help with initial set-up and consultation.
(PRICING IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE)
(Sunday – Friday)
Minimum 2-hour rental. Includes time before/after your event for set-up/cleaning.
Access from 8am to Midnight. For smaller events, hourly rentals are available.
Seated Banquet tables = 200
Reception (mixed seating/standing) = 325
Theater = 200
*Using overflow seating areas and/or buffet style (unassigned seating), we can accommodate 250 dinner guests.
Available for an Additional Cost
Audio– Dreampost Media
We can set up audio to meet your event needs. In fact, you might want to consider a DIY DJ… just provide the music, plug into our system, and you are all set.
- Basic PA Package (12” Speakers, 1 wired Microphone) - $75
- Deluxe PA Speakers (2000 Watt Speaker/Sub Array, 1 wireless microphone) - $175
- 8 Channel Wireless Mic Rental Add-On - $75
Lighting – Dreampost Media
Our ballroom includes dimmable track lighting operated with 4 switches. We also have in-house lighting options available to help set the mood and insure a visually stunning presentation of your event’s program.
- Basic Stage Lighting Package - $75
- Single Stage Light
- Standard Stage Lighting/Dance Floor Package - $300
- 1 Front-Lighting Tree, 2 Back-Lighting Trees
- Deluxe Stage Lighting/Dance-Floor Package - $500 (w/Operator)
- 2 Front-Lighting Tree, 2 Back-Lighting Tree, FX Lights, Rear Wall Ambient Up-Lighting
River’s Edge Arcade & Overflow Room
This room is located adjacent to our ballroom and can serve as a multi-use space for your events. The arcade games will be available January of 2020.
Video Projection – Dreampost Media
Whether you are looking to have a slide show, or multi-media video wall, we are video specialists and can help bring your vision to life.
- Video Projection (144” Rear/Front Projection) - $300
- Dual-Screen Video Projection (2x 144” Rear/Front Projections) - $500
- Single Screen Video Wall (220” Rear Projection) - $750
- Video Wall/Multi-Screen Video Projection (1x 220” & 2x 144” Rear/Front Projections) - $1200
We have 12” high skirted staging available that can be set-up in a wide-array of configurations. Rent one 4’x8’ riser for $30. Each additional riser is $15. Total stage space available is 12’ x 16’.
Master of Ceremonies
You can hire us to host your event! We will make announcements, organize programming, and take care of all the technical and facility considerations. $75/hour.
Karaoke Party Package
Your guests can enjoy singing songs from over15,000 of your favorite hits. Includes speakers, microphone and basic lighting – $300
Third-Party Vendor Catering
A kitchen area equipped with a refrigerator, sink, and prep area comes with your rental. You can opt to use the kitchen to prepare food and drinks for your guests. You can also opt to have your event catered.
We have 2 keg buckets and ice available as part of the rental. Or, you can opt to upgrade your guest’s experience by providing a keg, and having us install it into our kegerator.
- Full Size Keg Refrigeration and Tapper (set-up included) - $75
You can also hire one of our bartenders to set up a cash-bar to add a bit of elegance to your affair
Prices vary, please contact event manager for pricing information.
You can bring in your own alcohol, however the sale of alcohol is prohibited on these premises and you will be responsible for your guest’s consumption and behaviors.
Tiny Tunes Special Event Services
We have an agreement with Tiny Tunes Entertainment, your “on stop shop for all of your event needs”. They can provide everything you need to customize your experience at River’s Edge including DJ, Room Decorations, Tables, Chairs, Linens, Centerpieces, Photography, photos booth, themed decorations, cakes, and novelty food arrangements.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
PAYMENT IN FULL IS DUE 7 DAYS PRIOR TO YOUR EVENT.
50% DEPOSIT is due upon acceptance to guarantee the contract*
- Clients will be billed for any damages to the facility.
- Hourly rentals include up to 1 hour before/after for set-up and cleaning.
- If anything other than normal cleanup, clients may be billed for additional labor.
- We are not responsible for the loss/damage of personal items brought into the facility.
- The sale of alcohol is prohibited on these premises.
- Clients may bring in their own alcohol but are responsible for any alcohol-related liabilities.
- Please remove all decorations/tape and put all trash in the waste receptacles.
- No Confetti, Glitter, Birdseed, or Candles. Please do not use Nails to hang decorations.
- For late evening events, you can arrange to do the cleaning the next business day.
* 85% of the deposit will be refunded if cancellation is more than 90 days prior to the event. If the cancellation occurs within 90days of the client’s event, the deposit will be forfeited
(An accepted contract and deposit is needed to guarantee your event/date)